Want to eat spicy rice?Got Boredom about adding garam masala powder and other masala ingredients for preparing spicy food?Dont Worry!
This dish is my own imaginary idea but you need not get scared.I have tried it personally and the end product resulted good too.So get ready to eat spicy rice with a new taste.
Ingredients:1. Rice - 2 cup (cooked).Basmathi rice can also be used.
2. Cabbage - 1 Chopped
3. Tomato - 1 chopped
4. Red chilly flakes - 1 tablespoon
5. Chilly sauce - 1 tablespoon
6. Soya sauce - 2 tablespoon
7. Pepper powder - 1 tablespoon
8. Jeera powder - 1 tablespoon
9. Mixture half cup - mix of bhoondhi,horsegram and omapodi(Available in all snacks shop)
10. Salt – to taste
Cabbage Mirchi Soya Rice Preparation:Heat the pan with 3 tablespoon of oil. Add the chopped cabbage and Red chilly flakes.
Fry till the cabbage get cooked. Now add Tomato and fry till it becomes tender.Then add Jeera powder,Pepper powder,Soya Sauce,chilly sauce and salt.Fry 2-3 seconds.
Then add the cooked rice and mix gently.
Finally garnish with Mixture.