Blacky Wishes

1. Black Goggles +1's my look.So I like wearing it.To me BLACK is an all time trendy color.It easily gets matched with my dresses.I want to be very careful in my personal style and look as it projects me to the outside world.In my view,Goggle is an important accessory which has an impact on my look. I opted Black Goggles because it best suits my skin color and  also matches my black hair and eye color.

2. Black Pen looks sublime.Black color(Parker) pens I use particularly for exams as it builds my confidence and helps to maintain a good attitude.

3.Black Footwear - Black color gives perfect stylish look.It is an elegant color and definitely compliments all kind of outfits is my belief.Dress and all accessories are important for perfect look.Specifically, footwear gives the finishing beauty for our look.So preferably I opt black footwear.

4.Black Masks are really terrifying.I woo to use it to frighten my kith and kin in midnight on their birthdays.Wearing black mask and making others feel creepy is an excellent game to play in dark room.

5.Black Gadgets( Laptop) I love as it is mesmerizing,appealing,attractive,stylish,elegant and beautiful to my eyes.Mainly using black gadgets gives me a sense of pride.


black color

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com