Good Health is Happiness

My Kids smile is my happiness.I have a daughter and a son.They use to be engaged and occupied with one or other activity all the day. I admire them playing, roaming and staying active throughout the day.If their health is good they neither won't sit idle nor stays tired.

But the situation is reverse when they suffer from ill health.Every month on a particular same date I use to fix an appointment with my Pediatrist. Everytime I go for treating illness, cough or cold. Nearly it takes one week to ten days for my kids to get well.

Life went hard as I know that ill health is going to fade my kids smile shortly. I won't ignore anything when it comes to their health care issues.I provide them boiled water for drinking, hot water bath, healthy choice of food and clean environment.I serve them greens,fruits and vegetables and also use to concentrate on their daily intake of water.I use to make all my efforts to make them stay healthy without ill health.But inspite of that,wan smile chased my kids.

Even if the weather changes outside,they will start sneezing.I was clueless.Often seeing them suffering from ill health,I was much worried.Later I understood that my kids has low immunity to fight against infections.So I decided to look for some more healthy food choices specifically to strengthen and boost their immunity.
Dabur Chyawanprash

Luckily then I heard about " Dabur Chyawanprash " and got impressed knowing that,

* it  increases immunity by 3 times.
* it increases NK cells (Natural Killer Cells) in our body and aids in fighting against germs, viruses, bacteria and also protects against infections which cause illness, cough and cold.

I opted for my kids as it contains antioxidants, immuno-modulatory properties and many other herbs and natural ingredients in it.

I'm amazed after knowing that a single product can solve all my problem.Then as recommended by Chyawanprash, I gave them one teaspoonful twice daily followed by warm milk or water.

Really I got stunned after using Dabur Chyawanprash. Now I am free from running to doctor every month,relaxed from forcing my kids to have pills which irks them and myself, also happy as I stopped using dangerous antibiotics which I used before often for treating illness.

No more fear of ill health. Dabur Chyawanprash has changed the gloominess in our life. It blessed me to be a pride mother of a healthy child.The vibrant face and healthy smile of my kids made our home happy again.

The happiness of a home depend on its family members.A person need to be physically and emotionally healthy to be  happy.I believe strongly that a physically healthy person can alone have healthy thoughts.

Bringing up a healthy child is very important to make a healthy and happy home.From young age we must teach about choosing healthy diet, cleanliness,keeping environment clean, importance of being hygiene like washing hands before and after eating food etc.

Educate your child about healthy habits so that they learn to be healthy and also makes a healthy and happy home.Also warn them that staying unhealthy can spread infections and makes our home sick.

The everlasting happiness of a family is not possible without good health.