Porcelanosa for Mordern and Dignified Home


I love to use Porcelanosa products to build my dream home to make it look more elegant. Wow, I got stunned to check their wide range of stylish and beautiful products ranging from wall tiles to bathroom accessories.

You can also have a eye feast.Check their site here.Before that all you need to know about them are below mentioned here. Porcelanosa is a Spanish ceramics and tiling company. It specializes in bathroom furniture, accessories and tiling. It has 40 years of experience in the industry and operates in more than 100 countries worldwide.

Porcelanosa's products are trendy and its luxury look and broad range of products and varieties caters the needs of all kind of people.It offers best quality products and it has an excellent customer reputation all over the world.

Porcelanosa offers wide-range of stylish and beautiful products ranging from wall tiles, floor tiles, bathroom furniture and kitchen taps.

Here is my favorite Porcelanosa products which I wish to have in my dream home.

Wall tiles - Wall tiles covers major portion of the home.So I feel careful selection of wall tiles is very important.An house can look sleepy or appealing and pleasant.The selection of wall tiles plays a major role in making home a pleasant place to live in. The Crema color wall tiles I prefer for my home because I feel it gives me a relaxed natural atmosphere.

Image credit : Porcelanosa


Floor tiles - The Crema color floor tiles gives pleasure and peace to my mind and crema shades makes my heart feel peaceful.Then I selected Crema floor tiles because it matches my wall tiles color.Image credit : Porcelanosa



I am going to select fascinating Porcelanosa furnitures to make my space more attractive.

Table - I love to do all my work in the standing position and so I prefer this kind of tables and moreover I love its circle shape.Image credit : Porcelanosa


This kitchen classic furniture looks lively, simple and organised.It also looks very spacious and I think I could store without clutter all my kitchen appliances such as utensils and other stuffs.I opt for it as I feel it helps to enjoy the time I spend in the kitchen and makes my daily cooking more happier.


Image credit : Porcelanosa

Wardrobes is not just a place to dump my clothes.It decides my mood.When I keep it arranged properly I feel proud myself.When it is untidy and cluttered I feel stressed and depressed.Image credit : Porcelanosa


It has more divisions to sort and store my things.It looks perfect for my need so I liked it.

Forest Roble coco vintage chair I have chosen for my dining space as it looks for more convenient to sit and dine.Image credit : Porcelanosa


I build my dream home with Porcelanosa products as I believe it makes my home look more modern and dignified.

Porcelanosa ventures into Asia for the first time with Kolte-Patil Developers Ltd. for their luxury brand #24KLiving.