Calmative Garnier alleviates Pimples

Pimples are distressing and painful. It upsets me often and eats my sleep. Tirelessly standing in front of the mirror, I will stare at the pimples on my face. Many times I feel tempted to get rid of it completely from my face. Sometimes I think wild and feel like cutting it and throwing away. But most of the time, with my best efforts I use to try all the type of the treatments which I come to hear, to treat and get rid of it.

When I try to sleep, my face with pimples and its marks comes in front of my eyes. The sight was really awkward and it spoils my mood and disturbs my dream.

Due to heredity, irregular eating habits or poor hygiene or hormonal changes or at last what gave me this pimples and why it came and spoils my face, those thoughts use to be the biggest problem in my mind.

Often being engrossed with thoughts about pimples, I use to forgot things which I supposed to do. Many hours of time I have wasted worrying about my pimples filled face.

I use to make continuing non-stop efforts to get rid of pimples by applying natural face packs, dermatologists suggested creams and capsules.

While washing the face, if my finger touches the pimples accidentally or while tummy side turning and sleeping if pimples get hurt, it causes severe pain.

 The desire of getting pimples-free face made me a shopping spree and I started spending a lot on cosmetics products.
Garnier Neem Face Wash


I can't stop its occurrence or remove its marks from my face, which it causes every time. Often preoccupied with thoughts about pimples made me stressed and depressed.

It's quite embarrassing to attend parties with this bug in my face. I feel ashamed to smile for the photographs in the wedding parties. Even in some special occasion or in important occasions like Interview where I like to present myself good in front of others, these pimples stand in my way and damages my image. It's really frustrating and to be away from this kind of anxiety attacks, I reduced attending parties and social events.

Face is the first thing people see in us and these pimples made me look unattractive and hinders me from projecting a good impression in front of the others. I use to dance well, but once also I have never allowed to perform as protagonist or even to perform in the front row.

 I feel humiliated when they ask to go backward. Those moments use to be painful and I feel like hating myself as I am avoided from opportunities because of the ugly pimples face.

All known and unknown people, whoever looks at me, their first thought will be about my big ugly pimples on my face. Some won't ask and many asks me directly and some other thinking that they are doing good for me, use to give tips for my pimples-free face and it annoys and disappointments me a lot.

I was in love with one guy, but I can't propose him because of the fear of rejection. I am afraid to show my unlovely pimples filled face to him. I completely lost my self-esteem because of rejection everywhere. I don't have confidence that this pimples filled face who was so far rejected everywhere can be successful in love. So I never revealed him about my love for him.

My marriage got delayed and I was rejected by many because of  pimples in my face. This pimples gave a mental agony and it affects my everyday life a lot. It not only gave me the horror face, but also hinders me from expressing myself to others.

In my career, personal and social life, pimples in my face stayed as a big drawback and affected my development and success.

It made me to dwell with negative thoughts and sometimes the most vulnerable fact is, to the extreme, seeing the marks of pimples on my face, I feel to die as I hate to live with this face.

As usual, I heard about the new product, Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash and because of my desire for the pimples free skin, I tried the product.

 Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash was soft and gentle on my skin and I liked it, so I started using it regularly twice a day. It's simply excellent and effective in pimple reduction and in the short time it brought positive changes in my life by giving pimples-free clear and pure skin.

Thanks Garnier