Love You Dad

My father is doing so much for my good life and well being and I think giving a hug is the best gift I can give my dad on this Father's day.

1.I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for giving me this beautiful life.

2. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for all the moral ethics and values he taught me.

3. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for guiding and supporting me in all steps of life.

4. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for giving me a wonderful life partner.

5. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for all his sacrifices to fulfill my desires.

6. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for developing me as of who I am today.

7. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for all the milestones I achieved in my life.

8. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for all the pains he endured through time to make me smile and successful.

9. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for sharing his wisdom and strengthening my individual knowledge and skills.

DAD


10. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for being a friend, sharing fun and laugh and for entertaining me.

11. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for being with me on crucial times in my life.

12. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for making me feel blessed by giving all the worldly pleasures which he could afford.

13. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for giving me the most valuable asset "education".

14. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for giving me his unconditional love and affection.

15. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for his continuous affection and support, in spite of many times I failed to meet his expectations.

16. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for tolerating all my naughtiness and trouble.

17. I want to thank my Dad by giving a hug on this Father's day for accepting me as his lovely child without considering my mistakes.

Feel grateful for everything you are doing for me.

Love You Dad.

Thank You.

“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”